To this day, we have heard and seen the terms like family friend, family doctor, family advocate, family financial advisor and we know their importance and impact in everyone’s life.
But we believe that before the terms family friend, family doctor, family advocate, family financial advisor, the concept of “Family Farmer” should be popularised and its importance should be understood and accepted in the society at large. Unfortunately, that did not happen.
In today’s fast paced life and lifestyle, everyone has the limitations of time. So there is a tendency to buy whatever is available in the market. People have become used to of fast foods and junk foods, even if it has zero nutritional value.
In addition to that, people are giving a status symbol to a product of a multinational company. And because of all these conditions, many diseases are visible and affecting our health. Even toddlers are getting sick with various diseases and diabetes, hypertension; obesity is becoming regular sights especially in cities.
We think ten times while selecting a doctor when we required any medical consultancy and services. We make inquiries, ask our friends about which doctor we should go to for consultation. We also make inquiries, and look at their background when choosing an Advocate or Financial Advisor.
But where is our thought process, when it comes to our food. Why don’t we ask the questions about how our food is produced, how it is processed, how it is cooked? Is it produced organically or any pesticides are used? If yes, what are the pesticides and how it can affect our health and life?
How much chemical fertilisers and medicines are used on it? How long do they affect the food? Why don’t we ever think about it, in this day and age? In fact, everyone’s priority including us and our family should be in the diet of the best practiced food grains, vegetables and fruits.
This is mainly the case during the pandemic like Covid-19. Those who have good immunity are more likely to stay away from every disease. Isn’t it your responsibility, then, for yourself and your family to ensure that the food grains, vegetables, and fruits you eat are non-toxic and chemical free?
This is where Farm Katta, brings you and your next generation a chance to be empowered and healthy, by getting a chance to have your own exclusive Family Farmer.
Family farmer Concept Details:
Through this concept, we are creating a bond between the farmers and the consumers. This includes the customers living in the metro cities like Pune/ Mumbai.
Here he will know where the cereals / vegetables / fruits we are using in the diet are produced, how they are produced, how they are stored, graded and packed.
Is it poison free and chemical free? All these things will be understood by the customer through the concept of Family Farmer and it is our intention to deliver the goods produced by the farmers directly to the consumers.
Through this concept, we are trying to give the government rate to the farmers and the consumers will also get hygienic, organic, fresh fruits/ vegetables/ staples directly delivered to their doorsteps.
Family farmer: Benefits / services rendered to customers.
- ⦿ Goods, required by customers throughout the year, can be registered in advance. For examples: Sorghum, millet, wheat, rice, pulses, spices etc.
- ⦿ Also different types of chutneys can also be delivered at homes.
- ⦿ Seasonal vegetables, produced by farmers will be notified to customers via sms and supply would be done as per registration done in advance.
- ⦿ Production of vegetables / fruits etc. can be taken from farmers and supplied to customers as per demand.
- ⦿ Customers can also get the produces from Buffaloes, Gir Cow etc.
- ⦿ Once a year customers can come and meet their family farmers in villages on actual farms. It can be a one day trip to showcase the children the entire farms and different produces as well as processes.
- ⦿ Also, if somebody is interested in selling our various products as Business Dealership, they can choose the option.
- ⦿ Supply of goods produced by women self-help groups and preparation of goods as per advance registration. E.g. Pulses, Chutneys, Spices, Papad, Sandage, Shevi, Pickles etc.
- ⦿ Availability of various seasonal fruits.
- ⦿ Celebration of Hurda Parties in Farm places/ Villages.
- ⦿ Promoting the concepts of Agro Tourism.
Through this concept of Family farmer, we are trying to uplift the dignity of the farmers in the society and at the same time we will provide clean, pure, non-toxic and chemical free food grains, vegetables, fruits etc. to the consumers directly at home.
Let’s take a pledge to create a capable and healthy generation, by becoming a member of “Family Farmer Culture.” Let’s spread the concept and benefits of having an exclusive Family Farmer.
How did you like the concept?